- We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay. These include a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of smell and taste.
- If you have an email address you will receive the following documents prior to your arrival at San Lameer:
- Welcome letter
- Registration card
- COVID – 19 Questionnaire (government regulation)
- A request for a copy of your ID or Passport
- We kindly request that you complete your registration and health questionnaire prior to arrival and return via email to minimize contact time during check in process.
- All our team members have completed training on the hotels COVID-19 protocol and how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the hotel setting.
- All our team members will be temperature checked upon arrival at the hotel and screened for any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Team members will be provided with PPE relevant to their area of work and given full training on how to use it correctly.
- Hand sanitising stations have been added throughout all public and back of house areas.
- Clear guidelines will be displayed in all back of house areas for team members information and awareness.
Should you develop any symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay, we request that you notify the Hotel Manager immediately.
The NICD Hotline is available to all staff and guests. In the event that anyone feels ill, the South African Department of Health advises first phoning the National Institute of Communicable Diseases (NICD) helpline rather than going straight to a medical facility.
The NICD hotline number is 080 002 9999.
Although we are currently taking bookings (subject to updated government regulations), during these uncertain times we understand that flexibility is important; all new reservations can now be amended or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
For bookings made directly with us-
If you were due to be staying with us during the period of the imposed lock down stages and your booking does not fall under corporate travel accommodation, our team will be in contact with you to arrange an alternative stay date of your choice, subject to availability within a 12 month period of the hotel reopening.
To discuss this further please send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with our General Manager, James McNicoll.
For bookings made through a third-party-
If you were due to be staying with us during the period of the imposed lock down stages and your booking does not fall under corporate travel accommodation, we kindly ask you to please contact the provider you booked through, and amend or cancel your reservation directly with them.
Aircon in Rooms
Satellite TV Selection
Non Smoking Rooms
18HR Room Service
The Lagoon Restaurant